Giuliani Notes: Rudy Continues Commanding Double Digit Lead in Latest Washington Post – ABC News National GOP Presidential PollPosted by Flap in Giuliani Notes, President 2008, Rudy Giuliani
Mayor Rudy Giuliani continues his commanding double digit lead in the latest Washington Post – ABC News National GOP Presidential Poll.
The GOP NUTS:
Let’s look at the state of the race:
- Rudy leads in fundraising and cash on hand
- Rudy leads and has led most if not all national GOP polls for months
- Rudy has been actively campaigning in most early primary and February 5 Super Tuesday states, including California.
- Rudy leads in most(spelled majority) state primary polls without ANY advertising.
- John McCain is broke and scaled back his campaign to three early primary states.
- John McCain fired his campaign staff and is reorganizing his campaign – he vows he will not quit.Â However, Newt gingrich predicts he will quit the race after he receives his federal election matching funds.
- Fred Thompson has not even announced his candidacy and fired his campaign manager today because of a fight with his wife.
- Fred Thompson will have ONLY three months to fundraise and campaign before the first primary elections.
- Mitt Romney fails to poll in double digits nationally and trails badly in Super Tuesday state polls – often polling in single digits.
- Mitt Romney barely leads Rudy in New Hampshire polls where he has been on television for many weeks.
Rudy is the inevitable GOP Presidential nominee.
End of story.
Technorati Tags: Rudy Giuliani