Reverend Jeremiah A. Wright Jr., pastor of Chicago’s Trinity United Church of Christ, speaks at a breakfast at the National Press Club in Washington April 28, 2008.
No wonder Jeremiah Wright is receiving protection from the Nation of Islam for the death threats he purportedly has received.
- This Wasn’t an Attack on Me, It Was an Attack on the Black Church
- Hits those who “worship Sunday mornings in a black clergy robe, then burn crosses on Sunday evening with a white Klan robe.”
- “The Christianity of the slave-holder is not the Christianity of the slave.”
- On Farrkhan: “How many people do you know who could get one million people on the mall? Farrakhan is like E.F. Hutton. When he talks, black America listens. Whether they agree with him or not, they listen.”
- On Obama’s reaction: “We both know that if Obama had not said what he said, he would never get elected.”
- “We have never apologized for slavery. We have never apologized for Japan.”
- On the Government created AIDS: Have you read “Medical Apartheid”? I read different things.. Cites the Tuskeegee Experiments. “I believe our government is capable of doing anything.”
Juan Williams on Fox News said that Reverend Wright confirmed the worst.
Barack Obama now has no choice but to strongly REPUDIATE Jeremiah Wright. If not, he is DONE.