The Mitt Romney Response: Democratic Congressional Campaign Commttee Begins Anti-GOP ROBOCALLS About Economic StimulusPosted by Flap in Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, GOP, Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin
The DCCC (Democratic Congressional Campaign Commitee) has gone on the attack in an opening theme for the 2010 elections.
Former Governor Mitt Romneyâ€™s Free and Strong America PAC today sent $1,000 checks to a group of House Republicans targeted by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) for their votes against the wasteful $800 billion stimulus bill.
Said Romney: â€œWhat Republicans wanted was a bill to strengthen the economy. What the Democrats passed was a bill to stimulate government. We are committed to helping these courageous Republicans defend their position and fend off political attacks.â€
Romney called the Presidentâ€™s stimulus package â€œa missed opportunity to make this country stronger.â€ Referring to the 12 House Republicans as the â€œUndaunted Dozen,â€ Romney praised them for â€œstanding up for fiscal responsibility and saying no to spending abuse.â€
Mitt is trying to be the good party man and ingratiating himself to threatened GOP House members:
The GOP List:
- Rep. Judy Biggert of Illinois
- Rep. Ken Calvert of California
- Rep. Michael Castle of Delaware
- Rep. Charlie Dent of Pennsylvania
- Rep. Jim Gerlach of Pennsylvania
- Rep. Mark Kirk of Illinois
- Rep. Blaine Luetkemeyer of Missouri
- Rep. Dan Lungren of California
- Rep. Thad McCotter of Michigan
- Rep. Adam Putnam of Florida
- Rep. Dave Reichert of Washington
- Rep. Pete Sessions of Texas
Now, will SarahPac do likewise?
Technorati Tags: Mitt Romney, Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee Tags: Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, Mitt Romney