I wonder if Mitt Romney’s campaign may be a little interested in today’s polling?
I would say yes.
- Insider Advantage: Gingrich 38% VS. Romney 15% Vs. Cain 13% Perry 4%
- American Research Group: Gingrich 33% Vs. Romney 22% Vs. Cain 10%
- Insider Advantage: Gingrich 28% Vs. Paul 13% Vs. Romney 12% Vs. Cain 10% Vs. Bachmann 10% Vs. Perry 7%
- We Ask America: Gingrich 29% Vs. Romney 13% Vs. Bachmann 13% Vs. Paul 11% Vs. Cain 7% Vs. Perry 5%
- Insider Advantage: Romney 31% Vs. Gingrich 21%
With Herman Cain’s latest bimbo eruption, he is really done and I suspect Newt Gingrich will pick up more of Cain’s anti-Romney supporters.
My question is: when will Romney start the negative ads against Gingrich?