President 2012 GOP Poll Watch: Newt Gingrich Leading in Iowa and South Carolina – Closing the Gap in New Hampshire
I wonder if Mitt Romney’s campaign may be a little interested in today’s polling?
I would say yes.
- Insider Advantage: Gingrich 38% VS. Romney 15% Vs. Cain 13% Perry 4%
- American Research Group: Gingrich 33% Vs. Romney 22% Vs. Cain 10%
- Insider Advantage: Gingrich 28% Vs. Paul 13% Vs. Romney 12% Vs. Cain 10% Vs. Bachmann 10% Vs. Perry 7%
- We Ask America: Gingrich 29% Vs. Romney 13% Vs. Bachmann 13% Vs. Paul 11% Vs. Cain 7% Vs. Perry 5%
- Insider Advantage: Romney 31% Vs. Gingrich 21%
With Herman Cain’s latest bimbo eruption, he is really done and I suspect Newt Gingrich will pick up more of Cain’s anti-Romney supporters.
My question is: when will Romney start the negative ads against Gingrich?
The American People have clearly stated for years they want our immigration laws enforced,
they do not want our hard earned money and taxes given away to law breakers and
illegal aliens, they have clearly stated they want E-Verify implemented and enforced to
dry up the job magnet, to help unemployed Americans to get those jobS and to make sure
that the individual has a legal right to work in this country and NOW we have another
apoligist, Newt Gingrich, who tries to skirt the law, pick and choose which laws he
wants to obey and pander to illegal aliens. Hasn’t America had ENOUGH OF THESE TYPE OF
POLITICIANS OVER THE PAST 6 years?????????????????????
Gregory Flap Cole
The answer is YES. But, Romney and Perry are also “soft” on illegal immigration.