- A Black and White World points out that yesterday was a slow news day.
- A Swift Kick and a Band-Aid celebrates Tartan Day.
- Aaron was down for a while, but now seems to be back to his photoshopping days.
- Absinthe & Cookies points to a cool dialect survey.
- Accidental Verbosity is seeing red.
- American Digest links to the Dems best chance in 08.
- American Outlook reports on some scary news out of New York.
- The Angle of Repose brings folly.
- Annika’s Journal has some thoughts on AI.
- Anthroblogogy celebrates Buy a Gun Day.
- Baldilocks has some advice for Re. McKinney.
- Bear to the Right tells of the Jewish holiday Purim.
- Beautiful Atrocities comments on the fashion sense of everyones’ favorite Maummer.
- Ben’s Law explains why he did not become a liberal in college.
- Big Lizards points out high crimes committed by the US Ambassador to Venezuela.
- Body Parts might have a solution to childhood obesity.
- Boi From Troy notes that Phil Angelides might be his own worst enemy.
- CalBlog discusses copyright law.
- California Conservatives for Truth takes on the ACLU.
- California Energy Blog finds evidence that hybrid cars are causing problems.
- California High School Conservative dissects “F-Bombs” appearance on Meet the Press. I wish I had been that smart in high school.
- California Patriot Blog gives us this April Fool’s post a day late.
- California Republic reports that Planned Parenthood is bribing kids with movie tickets and iPods.
- CalTech Girl is going to die.
- Captain’s Quarters compares Lieberman and Chaffee.
- Cap’n Bob quotes Rep. Rohrabacher on illegal immigration.
- Citizen Smash celebrates the birth of a future blogger.
- Cobb lends his two cents to the immigration debate.
- Coffee with CrankyBeach has a look at what is going on with immigration.
- Collecting My Thoughts asks why.
- Da Goddess is better late than never.
- Daily Pundit notes that Chirac is going to cave.
- The Daily Spork thinks Kalifornia is going to Hell.
- Darleen’s Place wants to know where the parents are.
- D.C. Thornton links to dueling church signs.
- Democracy Market is ticked off by a 21st Century ad.
- Diggers Realm goes after Mayor Gavin.
- Doc Rampage brings part 10 of Ink Magic.
- Drink This thinks we might need to ban piggy banks.
- e-Clair thinks McCain is toast.
- The Education Wonks notes the lack of male teachers in primary grades.
- Ex-Liberal in Hollywood talks politics in California’s 42nd AD.
- Fetching Jen points out that Shelia Kuehl is captain of the thought police.
- Flawed Society opines that sitcom men are no men at all.
- Friends of Dave figures out why ESL students might be struggling.
- Flap’s Blog posts a disturbing flier.
- Hispanic Pundit talks about Democrats and vouchers.
- Holy Coast turns Fifty.
- The Home of Uncommon Sense thinks Kelo might not be bad after all.
- In Re: thinks law students should go without.
- Independent Sources makes me want to rethink my password.
- Infinite Monkeys thinks we are all a bunch of sheep.
- The Irish Lass gets no love from Hotpop.
- The Jawa Report notes that the ACLU lost one.
- Jeff Doolittle has a different take on immigration.
- Junto Boyz celebrates the Badgers victory.
- No K blogs in the League yet.
- Law & Ordnance points out the difference between Jesus and Jesus.
- Legal Redux looks at Re. McKinney’s non-apology.
- Lex Communis is trying to figure out The Wasteland by T.S. Eliot.
- Lex Libertas takes a look at noted big hitter, the Dalai Lama.
- Little Miss Attila has rejoined the workforce.
- Local Liberty Blog sees the CA Dem gubernatorial primary as a contest over who can spend our money faster.
- Mad Mikey is up and about, trying to avoid skateboarders.
- Mandelinople debunks the left’s talking points.
- Master of None is looking forward to seeing United 93.
- Matt Szabo posts a funny interview with CA Rep. Sherman.
- Maverick Philosopher brings a lesson on the word infrastructure.
- Mayor Sam’s Sister City reports from the protests down south.
- Mean Mr. Mustard is looking to get armed.
- Moxie got some fan mail.
- The Nice Jewish Boy is brainwashed.
- OC Blog gives some advice to Rep. Sanchez.
- Palos Verdes Blog introduces political calculus.
- The Paragraph Farmer shows that history repeats itself.
- Patio Pundit reviews V for Vendetta.
- Patterico’s Pontifications has music quiz #3 up and running. Remember, no Google.
- Pearly Gates recaps the Angels week.
- Pigilito Says presents the Muslim Offense Level.
- Pink Slip Central is soon to become an ex-pat.
- Pirate’s Blog has some random thoughts.
- Portia Rediscovered points to an amusing conversation on media bias.
- Powder Blue Report posts on a deadbeat Dodger.
- The Prejudicial Effect passed the MPRE.
- Presto Pundit warns that we should be very afraid of global cooling.
- Professor Chaos is taking a break.
- Q&O discusses Mitt Romney and his education plan.
- Res Ipsa Loquitur brings word from the lunatic fringe that is Cal Berkeley.
- Ridgecrest Blog rants about how inconsiderate people can be.
- The Right Coast talks about televising SCOTUS.
- The Right Direction thinks Carter was a good president, compared to the ex-president he has become.
- Right on the Left Beach ponders illegal immigration and the 06 election.
- Ron Down Under has an IQ test that consists of one question.
- Roscoe’s Blog comments on when a leak is not a leak.
- Roseville Conservative Blog is on a break till the 17th.
- The Roughstock Journal is king for a day.
- Rules for Rulers points to a worthwhile SEAL memorial.
- Ryan’s Head and family are with child.
- SactoDan has a frightening picture of the Tower Bridge in Sacramento.
- Selected Pete notes that God’s Word will persevere.
- Shark Blog has some thoughts on the current state of Palestine.
- Sneakeasy’s Joint reviews Anthony Quinn in The Message.
- The SoClaLawBlog notes that the Star Wars kid is getting paid.
- SoapBox Politics is convinced that in fact, it is all Bush’s fault.
- SoCalPundit is trying to put me out of a job.
- The Straight Scoop highlights some McKinney quotes.
- Tammy Bruce wants to know what’s in a name.
- Tan Horizons may cause some to lose sleep with this post.
- Three Knockdown Rule comments on the hiring of Katie over at CBS.
- Tonecluster points out that Chirac folded like a cheap suit.
- No U blogs in the League yet.
- No V blogs in the League yet.
- The Window Manager gets around.
- WitNit explains why the weather has sucked over the last couple of months.
- Woody’s Woundup got published.
- XRLQ takes on Debbie Schussel.
- Yippee-Ki-Yay notes that you can’t fix stupid.
- No Z blogs in the League yet.