California Superintendent of Public Instruction, Jack Oâ€™Connell
Jack O’Connell gets a mention in today’s Dan Walter’s column.
Of course, Jack will test the waters burning Reed Hasting’s money but others also will:
- Jerry Brown – current California Attorney General, former Mayor of Oakland and former California Governor.
- Steve Westly – former California Controller who lost to Phil Angelides last year in the Democrat primary for Governor.
- Phil Angelides – former California Treasurer and Democrat Party Chairman who lost to Arnold Schwarzenegger last year in the general election.
- Gavin Newsom – current Mayor of San Francisco who admits to sleeping with his campaign managerâ€™s wife and carrying on a sordid affair.
- Antonio Villaraigosa – current Mayor of Los Angeles who admits to an affair with Mirthala Salinas, a Telemundo political reporter and who is in the middle of a nasty divorce.
- John Garramendi – current Lt. Governor of California who many Democrat activists describe as yesterdayâ€™s news.
- Bill Lockyer – current California Treasurer and former California Attorney General who flirted with the race against the Governator last year but was scared out by Angelides and Westly or was it Arnold’s poll numbers?.
So, who has the campaign resources to compete against high profile Jerry Brown?
Technorati Tags: Reed Hastings, Netflix, Jack Oâ€™Connell, Jerry Brown, Steve Westly, Phil Angelides, Gavin Newsom, Antonio Villaraigosa, John GarramendiBill Lockyer