Sen. Larry Craig, R-Idaho, seen during a hearing on Capitol Hill in Washington in this May 25, 2006, photo asked his family, friends, and Idahoas for forgiveness Tuesday, Aug. 28, 2007, for pleading guilty in his lewd conduct arrest in Minnesota, for not informing them of it, and said ‘I am not gay.’
Everyone knows Craig is going to resign why is he prolonging the agony for his wife, friends and fellow Idahoans?
- “I overreacted and made a poor decision,” Craig told reporters in a nationally televised statement from Downtown Boise.
- â€œLet me be clear,â€ he said. â€œI am not gay, I never have been gay.â€
- â€œI am not gay. I love my wife, my family, I care about friends and staff and Idaho, I love serving this great state,â€ he said. â€œThere are still goals I would like to accomplish and I believe I can still be an effective leader for this state.â€
- â€œI chose to plead guilty to a lesser charge in hopes of making it go away,â€ he said. Not seeking counsel was â€œa mistake and I deeply regret it.â€
- â€œPlease let me apologize to my family friends and staff, and fellow Idahoans, for the cloud placed over Idaho,â€ he said. â€œI did nothing wrong and I regret the decision to plead guilty and the sadness that decision has brought on my family, friends, staff and fellow Idahoans, and for that I apologize.â€
- “I was not involved in any inappropriate conduct,” he said.
The Senate WILL begin an ethics investigation and Senator Craig WILL resign.
When will Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnel have a “SIT DOWN” with Larry Craig.Â His actions in the men’s room were DISGUSTING and he ADMITTED his GUILT.
Now, stop embarassing yourself, your wife, your children, the Senate, the GOP and Idaho.
Senator, it is time to RESIGN and leave public life.
Technorati Tags: Larry Craig