So says the latest Public Policy Institute of California poll on California May 19 Special Election Propositions.
- Proposition 1A: 52 percent no, 35 percent yes
- Proposition 1B: 47 percent no, 40 percent yes
- Proposition 1C: 58 percent no, 32 percent yes
- Proposition 1D: 45 percent no, 43 percent yes
- Proposition 1E: 48 percent no, 41 percent yes
- Proposition 1F: 73 percent yes, 24 percent no
There is no surprise here.
California voters do not trust RINO Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger who has reneged on his no or low tax pledges that swept him into office. And, voters do not trust the Democrat dominated Legislature who never met a tax they did not like and who have spent the state into bankruptcy.
Governor Schwarzenegger now enjoys a 34 per cent approval rating and the California Legislature fairs more poorly with a approval rating of 12 per cent.
You can see the out of touch California and Ventura County Democratic Party positions on the failing propositions here.