According to the latest PPP Poll.
Job Approval Vs. Disapproval:
- President Barack Obama – 46% Vs. 50%
Favorable Vs. Unfavorable:
- Newt Gingrich – 26% Vs. 59%
- Mike Huckabee – 35% Vs. 48%
- Sarah Palin – 32% Vs. 62%
- Mitt Romney – 45% Vs. 37%
- Donald Trump – 24% Vs. 66%
Interesting that Mitt Romney is the only GOP candidate in positive favorable territory.
General election Head to Head:
- Barack Obama – 47% Vs. Newt Gingrich – 40%
- Barack Obama – 46% Vs. Mike Huckabee – 44%
- Barack Obama – 49% Vs. Sarah Palin – 38%
- Mitt Romney – 48% Vs. Barack Obama – 44%
- Barack Obama – 48% Vs. Donald Trump – 36%
Again, only Mitt Romney leads President Obama. This is the third state in the last month, including Nevada and Pennsylvania that Romney is the ONLY Republican beating Obama.
There has been speculation that Sarah Palin may move from Alaska to Arizona. But, she would not receive a warm welcome as only 27% say they would like her to move to Arizona, whereas 57% hope she stays away. 16% don’t offer an opinion.
Again, it seems Arizona voters are unhappy with the GOP Field. Will the addition of Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels make a difference? Or is Mitt Romney good enough?
The entire poll is here.