Site Meter

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp6C6mIRxT8&eurl=http://flapsblog.com/index.php?s=volunteer&paged=2[/youtube]

Rudy Giuliani addressing California Campaign volunteers at his Glendale, California office, November 13, 2007. Video by Flap

This is a call out for all Californians for Rudy to get involved in the Giuliani for President Campaign – PHONE FOR RUDY.

There are two opportunities that Flap wants to hype tonight:

Thousand Oaks, California (where Flap lives)

• Friday (Tomorrow): 3:00 to 5:30pm and Saturday 11am to 2 pm.

Where: The New Republican Center, 2219 Thousand Oaks Blvd. Thousand Oaks, California 91360

Contact: Krista Powers

Telephone: 818-237-0878

E-mail: jaservices@earthlink.net

**********

Southern California, Burbank Headquarters

• Monday and Wednesday Nights from 6 – 9 PM @ Giuliani Headquarters: 300 West Glenoaks Blvd. Glendale 91202

Bring your own snacks……..

Contact:

Field Rep Ashley Ingram

Telephone: 818-281-9081

E-mail: ashleyingram@joinrudy2008.com

Previous:

Rudy Giuliani Video Watch: Rudy Reacts to Bhutto Assassination

Rudy Giuiani Watch: National Television Ad – “FREEDOM”; Update: Rudy Giuliani’s Statement on the Assassination of Former Pakistan Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto

Rudy Giuliani Watch: Rudy in Good Health and So is Campaign Strategy

Rudy Giuliani Watch: California Based

Rudy Giuliani Watch: Giuliani – McCain Ticket? Redux in New Hampshire

Politico Goes Negative on Giuliani Medical Condition

Rudy Giuliani Watch: Back on the Campaign Trail

Rudy Giuliani Watch: Burying Giuliani-Nathan Tryst Security Costs – Unlikely Says New York Times

Rudy Giuliani Watch: A Perfect 29 Inning Path to the Nomination

Technorati Tags:

Your comments are welcome below and at My Dental Forum

13 Responses to “Giuliani California Campaign Watch: Call Out for Telephone Volunteers in Thousand Oaks, California”
  1. Key says:

Nice website. I’m a strong Rudy supporter as well because he’s the smartest, most accomplished, authentic and prepared of all the candidates.

This is a perilous time for his campaign — winning the primary will be harder for him than winning the general.

2. Brian says:

I ran across this story and I was wondering if you would do an entry and explain your point of view on it. Is it as bad as it looks?

3. Flap says:

Why would I care?

4. Brian says:

Doesn’t this quote sound Unamerican to you?

“I don’t subscribe to the principle that there are good Muslims and bad Muslims,” Deady told me by phone from his home in New Hampshire. “They’re all Muslims.”

Just like Ron Paul shouldn’t keep the money from the far right extremists, Rudy shouldn’t keep this guy, right?

5. Flap says:

I still don’t care.

6. Flap says:

Brian,

I still don’t care what an 80 year old guy says in a spur of a moment interview. But, the Giuliani campaign does (unlike Ron Paul):

After several post midnight calls between staffers Rudy Giuliani aides tell Fox News that if the anti muslim quotes & sentiments attributed to 80 year old WWII veteran John Deady prove accurate, they will ask him to separate himself from the campaign immediately.

So, there you go…..

7. Brian says:

No, if you would of read the article you would have seen that he was called back and asked to clarify his remarks and that is when he not only said that is what he said but went even farther.

I am sorry your first instincts weren’t to condemn the remarks but instead was to say you didn’t care what his Vets for Rudy co-chair had said about there being no good Muslims.

8. Brian says:

But before I forget it looks like Team Rudy is doing the right thing now.

Do you normally wait until they release their talking points to care?

9. Flap says:

I still don’t care given the facts of the situation. Is TPM and the UK Guardian really that desperate for stories – some 80 year old guy?

I, only posted that link because I ran across it in my morning reading.

10. Flap says:

And, here you go Brian: the old guy resigned from his volunteer position with the campaign.

TPM and the UK Guardian must be so proud of themselves picking on an old guy.

11. […] Giuliani California Campaign Watch: Call Out for Telephone Volunteers in Thousand Oaks, California […]

12. […] Giuliani California Campaign Watch: Call Out for Telephone Volunteers in Thousand Oaks, California […]

13. […] Giuliani California Campaign Watch: Call Out for Telephone Volunteers in Thousand Oaks, California […]

14.