Republican presidential candidates former Senator Fred Thompson (R-TN) (L) and and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani speak at the Republican presidential debate in Dearborn, Michigan, October 9, 2007
From the Giuliani Campaign:
Glendale, CA â€“ The Rudy Giuliani Presidential Committee today announced the endorsements of Santa Ana City Councilman Carlos Bustamante and San Jose City Councilman Pete Constant. They join other county supervisors and former state officials throughout California supporting Mayor Giuliani for President.
â€œRudy has become the clear choice of voters in California and his commitment to the state is unmatched by any other candidate in the race,â€ said Giulianiâ€™s California State Chairman Bill Simon. â€œAs a former Mayor, Rudy knows the challenges city and county governments face, which is why he is committed to ensuring that Californiaâ€™s local communities have the resources they need to provide citizens with the highest quality of life.â€
In addition, the campaign will be hosting a â€œSuper Saturdayâ€ grassroots effort this weekend to grow support and build on Rudyâ€™s momentum across the state.
California Community Leaders:
- Carlos Bustamante, Santa Ana City Council
- Pete Constant, San Jose City Council
- Joni Gray, Santa Barbara County Supervisor
- Tom Indrieri, Colusa County Board of Supervisors
- Susan Peters, Sacramento County Supervisor
- Jim Wattenburger, Mendocino Board of Supervisors
- Tricia Hunter, former State Assemblywoman, San Diego
- David Kelley, former State Senator, Riverside County
- Ken Maddox, former State Assemblyman, Orange County
Rudy is pressing the grassroots to each and every congressional District in California. Will this far reaching campaign pay dividends on February 5, 2008?
Count on it……..
Technorati Tags: Rudy Giuliani