These are my links for October 1st from 14:23 to 20:54:
- Why Howard Schultz Is Wrong – By Carly Fiorina – Howard Schultz is a great entrepreneur, CEO, and philanthropist. I first met Howard when as fellow CEOs we were developing a partnership between Starbucks and HP. I have enormous respect and admiration for both his values and his accomplishments. But when he writes an open letter to his fellow business executives urging them to withdraw their financial support from political candidates, I believe he is wrong.
As a businessperson, I am alarmed by our current economic difficulties. Fourteen million Americans are unemployed, and six million have been unemployed for 27 weeks or longer. GDP growth has flat-lined, and consumer and business confidence are falling. Our tax and regulatory structure is increasingly uncompetitive, and our educational system is failing to prepare enough of our children for work in the 21st century. In addition to all of this, recent data makes clear that fewer small businesses are being created and more of them are failing. It has always been true that new and small businesses are the engine of growth for our economy, and the first rung on the ladder of the American Dream for generations of immigrants, women, Latinos, and African Americans. We are undermining the entrepreneurial foundation of our economy. Unless we rebuild it, our standards of living cannot continue to rise.
- Wiggle Waggle Dog Walk 2011
– YouTube – I uploaded a @YouTube video Wiggle Waggle Dog Walk
- Kanaal van Scobleizer
– YouTube – I subscribed to Scobleizer's channel on YouTube.
- Flap’s Links and Comments for September 30th through October 1st | Flap’s Blog – FullosseousFlap’s Dental Blog – Flap’s Links and Comments for September 30th through October 1st #tcot #catcot
- California’s County Jails Brace for an Influx of Criminals » Flap’s California Blog – California’s County Jails Brace for an Influx of Criminals