Mitt Romney campaigning yesterday in Florida
Here are the latest key battleground state polls:
- Colorado: Romney 50%, Obama 47% (Rasmussen)
- Florida: Obama 47%, Romney 47% (Newsmax/Zogby)
- Iowa: Obama 50%, Romney 44% (NBC/WSJ/Marist)
- Michigan: Obama 53%, Romney 45% (Public Policy Polling)
- Nevada: Obama 50%, Romney 46% (SurveyUSA)
- New Hampshire: Obama 49%, Romney 47% (NBC/WSJ/Marist)
- Ohio: Obama 50%, Romney 44% (Newsmax/Zogby)
- Virginia: Obama 49%, Romney 46% (Public Policy Polling)
- Virginia: Romney 48%, Obama 47% (Newsmax/Zogby)
- Wisconsin: Obama 49%, Romney 46% (NBC/WSJ/Marist)
- Wisconsin: Obama 49%, Romney 49% (Rasmussen)
The Real Clear Politics average of polls and more are here.
The Presidential race is very close – no matter what the spin spews out over the next few days.
This election can break either way and we may have a very exciting election night next Tuesday.Polling, President 2012