Republican presidential candidates John McCain (L) Rudy Giuliani (C) and Mitt Romney stand at their podiums during the Republican Debate at Drake University in Des Moines, August 5, 2007.
Former Massachusetts Governor and Presidential candidate Mitt Romney attacked Rudy Giuliani today by implying the Mayor supported illegal immigration while he was Mayor of New York City.
Preposterous and besides the Mayor’s record is clear.
Now, let’s look at HYPOCRITE Mitt:
1. Illegal Alien Guatemalans mowing his mansion grounds for ten years.
2. While Romney was governor, the commonwealth of Massachusetts became one of the six states with the largest growth in unauthorized migrant population, from 2002 to 2004, according to the Pew Hispanic Center, with somewhere between 200,000-250,000 new illegal immigrants.
3. In the past, Governor Romney supported more LIBERAL positions on illegal immigration than the 2007 recently failed Kennedy-McCain legislation. In fact, he supported President Bush and Senator McCain’s efforts to change current law in favor of “AMNESTY.”
4. And here is Mitt Romney FLIP – FLOPPING on illegal immigration positions:
5. In 2006, Romney said “those that are here paying taxes and not taking government benefits should begin a process toward application for citizenship, as they would from their home country.”
So, why is Mitt Romney attacking the Mayor?
Romney is behind in the polls.
Mitt Romney = HYPOCRITE
Mitt Romney = WRONG for America.
More Mitt Oddities:
Technorati Tags: Rudy GiulianiMitt Romney,illegal immigration