- Obama 43% Vs Romney 36%
- Obama 44% Vs. Huckabee 34%
- Obama 53% Vs Palin 25%
Job Approval Vs. Disapproval
- President Obama 48% Vs 44%
- Senator Toomey (R) 39% Vs. 19%
- Senator Casey (D) 48% Vs. 22%
Looks like Pennsylvania will NOT be a key battleground state for the GOP in 2012. Republicans were happy when Pat Toomey replaced Arlen Specter in the Senate, but Bob Casey looks like a lock for re-election.
Pennsylvania will not be a potential Electoral College vote pick up for the GOP Presidential nominee. Demographically, it is tough for a GOP candidate to win against Obama.
- 2/9-28/11; 471 adults, 5% margin of error
- 395 registered voters, 5.5% margin of error (for election questions)
- Mode: Live telephone interviews
Note Well: Another Sarah Palin heads-up poll where she finishes last against President Obama