- $1.7 million for pig odor research in Iowa
- $2 million â€œfor the promotion of astronomyâ€ in Hawaii – because nothing says new jobs for average Americans like investing in astronomy
- $332,000 for the design and construction of a school sidewalk in Franklin, Texas – not enough $ for schools in the stimulus?
- $2.1 million for the Center for Grape Genetics in New York – quick peel me a grape.
- $650,000 for beaver management in North Carolina and Mississippi
- $1 million for mormon cricket control in Utah – is that the species of cricket or a game played by the brits?
- $300,000 for the Montana World Trade Center – enough said
- $200,000 “tattoo removal violence outreach program to could help gang members or others shed visible signs of their past” REALLY?
- $475,000 to build a parking garage in Provo City, Utah
- $1.7M “for a honey bee factory” in Weslaco, TX
Tax and spend = Obama Administration and his Democrat cronies in Congress.
The next time you purchase a gallon of gas or see your paycheck with its witholds of payroll taxes remember all of those tattoos you are helping remove.
How ridiculous is this?
Technorati Tags: Barack Obama, John McCain Tags: Baraack Obama, John McCain