Thursday, December 29th, 2011
The same characters from the White Supremacy Movement are supporting Ron Paul for President.
As you recall, during the 2008 Presidential campaign I had a lot to say about the issue.
I guess voters have a short memory.
Ron Paul was a hot topic this week on the talk radio show hosted by prominent white supremacist Don Black and his son Derek. Mr. Black said he received Mr. Paul’s controversial newsletters when they were first published about two decades ago and described how the publications were perceived by members of the white supremacist movement. Former KKK Grand Wizard and Louisiana Congressman David Duke also phoned in to explain why he’s voting for Mr. Paul.
“Everybody, all of us back in the 80′s and 90′s, felt Ron Paul was, you know, unusual in that he had actually been a Congressman, that he was one of us and now, of course, that he has this broad demographic–broad base of support,” Mr. Black said on his broadcast yesterday.
Mr. Black is a former Klansman and member of the American Nazi Party who founded the “white nationalist” website Stormfront in 1995. He donated to Mr. Paul in 2007 and has been photographed with the candidate. Mr. Paul has vocal supporters in Stormfront’s online forum. Mr. Black has repeatedly said he doesn’t currently think Mr. Paul is a “white nationalist.”
Mr. Paul’s newsletters contained threats of a “coming race war,” worries about America’s “disappearing white majority and warning against “the federal-homosexual cover-up on AIDS.” He has since denied writing the newsletters, which appeared under his own name.
“I didn’t write them, I disavow them, that’s it,” Mr. Paul said in a tense CNN interview.
On Monday, Mr. Black said he originally believed the newsletters were written by Mr. Paul.
Yeah, Ron Paul continues to receive support, including campaign cash from these folks. He disavows what they say but accepts the support anyway.
The White Supremicists think Ron Paul is one of their own – same ol’ story.
Vote accordingly, Iowans.
Friday, December 21st, 2007
Ron Paul, Don Black from Stormfront.org and his son Derek Black
Nice photo. But, at least Black received two photos for his $500 bucks.
Photos courtesy of and H/T to LGF
Guilt by association?
Well, we know Ron Paul associated……
Ron Paul Watch: Paul Will Not Return Neo-Nazi/ White Supremacist Don Blackâ€™s Contribution
Ron Paul Watch: The Neo-Nazi Problem
Technorati Tags: Ron Paul
Your comments are welcome below and at My Dental Forum
Follow Flap at Twitter
Monday, January 2nd, 2012
These are my links for December 29th through January 2nd:
- How Gingrich Blew His Second Chance – Jonathan Martin looks at how Newt Gingrich “learned all the wrong lessons from his campaign’s collapse this summer and none of the right ones from his remarkable comeback.”
“Instead of seizing the moment and making an aggressive case for why the contest was now a two-man race between a movement conservative and flip-flopping moderate — a unique opportunity afforded by the endorsement’s implicit-but-unmistakable critique of Mitt Romney in his firewall state — Gingrich fell back to his familiar habits, a routine marked by too much self-assurance and not enough discipline.”
“Between that and some other key factors — among them, Romney’s super PAC blitzkrieg and his own weak fundraising — a campaign that seemed on the cusp of stealing the nomination barely a month ago now faces an ignominious fourth place finish or worse.”
- Ron Paul’s Secret Plan To Actually Win – Ron Paul — poised to finish strong in the Iowa caucuses – has begun to implement a quiet, complex plan to force a long battle with Mitt Romney for delegates to the Republican National Convention in August. His advantages: Experience, organization, and the legacy of the 2010 Tea Party revival, which convinced Republicans that anti-government figures like Paul just aren’t as weird as they’d thought.
Paul is following the roadmap set by Barack Obama’s 2008 strategy: Start early, learn the rules, and use superior organization and devoted young supporters to dominate the arcane but crucial party procedures in states your rivals are ignoring — states where caucuses and conventions that elect the delegates who will ultimately choose the Republican candidate. The plan begins in places like Minnetonka, Minnesota, a Minneapolis suburb where Paul has based his state headquarters, and where staffers have already begun running “mock-auses” — practice runs for Minnesota’s February 7 caucuses.
Paul’s rivals dismiss his chances. “Ron Paul’s not going to be our nominee,” Mitt Romney said flatly in December. But Paul’s organization is girding for the long haul, and while the 76-year old Texan is vanishingly unlikely to be the nominee — primaries in big states like New York and California could shut him out — observers in the caucus states say they expect Paul to win, and perhaps sweep, dozens of delegates from unexpected corners of the map. Those delegates, in turn, will give him at least a prominent position at the Republican National Convention, and a plausible shot at emerging as a kingmaker if a strong mainstream challenger to Romney emerges.
- @SteveKingIA: I just announced on Simon Conway’s program on WHO Radio that I will not endorse a candidate in the Iowa Caucus. – I just announced on Simon Conway’s program on WHO Radio that I will not endorse a candidate in the Iowa Caucus.
- Sarah Palin Praises Santorum and Trump, Open to VP, Demurs on Late Entry – In Monday afternoon Fox News interview, ex-Alaska Guv praises Santorum again and adds “Donald Trump has a lot to offer.”
Palin: “I did praise Rick Santorum and I’ll praise him again…It’s no surprise that he has the support that he has.”
Adds, “the field is what it is at this point,” and/but will not shut the door on a second VP bid.
- Occupy protest follows 123rd annual Rose Parade – The 2012 Tournament of Roses brought its flowery floats and strutting bands to a worldwide audience Monday under clear blue skies, and in its wake came a scruffier parade – thousands of anti-Wall Street protesters.
The 123rd annual New Year’s Day event, with the theme “Just Imagine,” flowed along downtown Pasadena to the cheers of hundreds of thousands of sidewalk spectators.
An estimated 40 million people viewed this year’s procession of 44 floats, 16 marching bands and 22 equestrian troupes on U.S. television.
There were 10 arrests overnight, including four felonies, as thousands of spectators staked out viewing places along the route but that figure was down from the previous year, police said.
“Everything went very, very well. We’re very pleased,” police Lt. Phlunte Riddle said.
- Sinaloa Cartel Shifting Meth Production to Guatemala – The Sinaloa Cartel, already thought to be the largest supplier of methamphetamine to the US, may be shifting production southwards to Guatemala. This forms part of a larger trend, in which Mexican groups appear to be shifting many of their operations into Central America.
The Associated Press reports that the seizure of precursor chemicals to produce methamphetamine is spiking dramatically in Guatemala. In 2011, authorities seized about 1,600 tons of precursor chemicals, four times the amount seized in 2010. Much of the trade is thought to be controlled by the Sinaloa Cartel.
Such reports point to a key trend previously identified by InSight Crime: the shifting of drug production into Central American nations that are not prepared to confront the Mexican cartels. There have already been some signs that drug trafficking organizes have moved their cocaine-processing infrastructure into the region, with laboratories discovered in Honduras and Guatemala. Nicaragua saw its first ever meth lab dismantled in 2009. If Mexico’s meth production is moving southwards into the Northern Triangle, it is one more indication that the region is increasingly seen as a safer environment for the drug trade.
The shift into Guatemala could also be a sign sign that law enforcement efforts in Mexico are working. Both US and Mexican authorities seized a record amount of meth along the US-Mexico border last year. Another deterrent was Mexico’s decision to ban imports of pseudophedrine and ephedine, key ingredients in meth production, in 2008.
The AP report also supports the hypothesis that the Sinaloa Cartel is expanding its hold on the methamphetamine trade. This includes taking over the network once controlled by the Familia Michoacana. The Sinaloans are now thought to be the largest distributors of meth inside the US.
- Day By Day January 2, 2011 – Empire | Flap’s Blog – FullosseousFlap’s Dental Blog – Day By Day January 2, 2011 – Empire
- @Flap Twitter Updates for 2012-01-02 | Flap’s Blog – FullosseousFlap’s Dental Blog – @Flap Twitter Updates for 2012-01-02
- Stock Investment Research & Education – Business & Financial News – IBD – Investors.com – Obama asleep at 3 AM – Indeed……Michael Ramirez Political Cartoons 12/29/2011 -
- Gregory Flap Cole – Google+ – Obama asleep at 3 AM – Indeed…… – Obama asleep at 3 AM – Indeed……Michael Ramirez Political Cartoons 12/29/2011 -
- Occupy Rose Parade Activist Leader Peter Thottam is a Convicted Thief, 9-11 Truther and Former California Democratic Party Candidate » Flap’s California Blog – Occupy Rose Parade Activist Leader Peter Thottam is a Convicted Thief, 9-11 Truther and Former California Democr…
- Gregory Flap Cole – Google+ – President 2012 GOP Iowa Poll Watch: Ron Paul is at 20%,… – President 2012 GOP Iowa Poll Watch: Ron Paul is at 20%, Mitt Romney at 19%, and Rick Santorum at 18%
- Gregory Flap Cole – Google+ – Occupy Rose Parade led by a convicted thief – Oh My! – Occupy Rose Parade led by a convicted thief – Oh My! Occupy Rose Parade Activist Leader Peter Thottam
- Happy New Year – 2012 » Flap’s California Blog – Happy New Year – 2012
- Day By Day January 1, 2012 – Major League | Flap’s Blog – FullosseousFlap’s Dental Blog – Day By Day January 1, 2012 – Major League
- Flap’s Dentistry Blog: Happy New Year – 2012 – Happy New Year – 2012
- Happy New Year – 2012 | Flap’s Blog – FullosseousFlap’s Dental Blog – Happy New Year – 2012
- @Flap Twitter Updates for 2012-01-01 | Flap’s Blog – FullosseousFlap’s Dental Blog – @Flap Twitter Updates for 2012-01-01
- foursquare :: Gregory Flap @ Ronnie’s Diner – Lunch with Tara and Maria Elena after 17 miles of LA Marathon training (@ Ronnie’s Diner w/ 3 others)
- @Flap Twitter Updates for 2011-12-31 | Flap’s Blog – FullosseousFlap’s Dental Blog – @Flap Twitter Updates for 2011-12-31
- Nintendo, Sony back off of SOPA support | Electronista – About damn time | Nintendo, Sony back off of SOPA support
- Occupy’s Rose Parade float: 70-foot octopus of corporate greed – latimes.com – Who the frak cares? | Occupy’s Rose Parade float: 70-foot octopus of corporate greed
- Iowa kingmaker rips Ron Paul, hints at late endorsement in attempt to stop him – The Hill’s Ballot Box – Iowa kingmaker Rep. Steve King rips Ron Paul, hints at late endorsement in attempt to stop him #tcot
- Gingrich sees Sarah Palin as vice president, Cabinet secretary – The Hill’s Blog Briefing Room – Newt needs Sarah’s endorsement like tomorrow | Gingrich sees Sarah Palin as vice president, Cabinet secretary
- Why I Am Endorsing Newt Gingrich for President | Steve Deace – RT @fivethirtyeight: Newtmentum is back! / RT @allahpundit: Steve Deace: Why I Am Endorsing Newt Gingrich for President
- Paul Says He Would Have Trouble Backing GOP Rivals | Fox News – Ron Paul Says He Would Have Trouble Backing GOP Rivals
- California Cities and Redevelopment Agencies To Hope for 2012 Compromise After Supreme Court Decision » Flap’s California Blog – California Cities and Redevelopment Agencies To Hope for 2012 Compromise After Supreme Court Decision
- Occupy lone wolf stirs parade concerns – SGVTribune.com – Occupy Rose Parade: Occupy lone wolf stirs parade concerns #catcot
- Untitled (http://www.sacbee.com/2011/12/29/4151646/why-most-californians-need-to.html) – 25 percent of California adults were obese last year, up from 15 percent in 1995 Another 37 percent are overweight
- Flap’s Dentistry Blog: California Dentist Arrested for Providing Drugs and Alcohol to Minors – California Dentist Arrested for Providing Drugs and Alcohol to Minors
- At CES, Expect More Gadgets Telling You to Get Off the Couch – Lauren Goode – News – AllThingsD – At CES, Expect More Gadgets Telling You to Get Off the Couch| So, get off!
- (404) http://t.co/1uQoLWq5%E2%80%9D – Why, of course they did &who was fired at Verizon?“@verge: Verizon drops $2 ‘convenience fee’ due to customer feedback
- Michele Bachmann’s hard fall – Maggie Haberman – POLITICO.com – Michele Bachmann’s hard fall – #tcot
- The PJ Tatler » America Deserves Answers on the Obama Administration’s Decision to Outsource the Next Generation of Light Attack Aircraft – America Deserves Answers on the Obama Decision to Outsource the Next Generation of Light Attack Aircraft
- Ron Paul Watch: AIDS Patients and Sexual Harassment – Oh My! | Flap’s Blog – FullosseousFlap’s Dental Blog – Ron Paul Watch: AIDS Patients and Sexual Harassment – Oh My!
- Day By Day December 30, 2011 – Vercotti Virginia | Flap’s Blog – FullosseousFlap’s Dental Blog – Day By Day December 30, 2011 – Vercotti Virginia
- Americans Who Have Health Insurance Have Better Health Habits | Smiles For A Lifetime – Temporary (Locum Tenens) Dentistry – Americans Who Have Health Insurance Have Better Health Habits
- Christie: “After Three Years Of Obama, We Are Hopeless And Changeless” | RealClearPolitics – Chris Christie: “After Three Years Of Obama, We Are Hopeless And Changeless” #tcot
- Latest Florida poll: Mitt Romney 27%, Newt Gingrich 26%; no one else in double digits | Saint Petersblog – Latest Florida poll: Mitt Romney 27%, Newt Gingrich 26%; no one else in double digits | Saint Petersblog – #tcot
- First Read – NBC poll: Mitt Romney, Ron Paul neck-and-neck in Iowa; Newt Gingrich in 5th – First Read – NBC poll: Mitt Romney, Ron Paul neck-and-neck in Iowa; Newt Gingrich in 5th -
- TRENDING: In early book, Rep. Ron Paul criticized AIDS patients, minority rights and sexual harassment victims – CNN Political Ticker – CNN.com Blogs – OMG. Maybe Ron Paul didn’t write his own book either! via @cnn
- @Flap Twitter Updates for 2011-12-30 | Flap’s Blog – FullosseousFlap’s Dental Blog – @Flap Twitter Updates for 2011-12-30
- Ron Paul does interview with Iranian state TV, bashes Israel, defends Hamas
– YouTube – RT @DanRiehl: Ron Paul does interview with Iranian state TV, bashes Israel, defends Hamas
- Ron Paul Watch: Don Black, David Duke, Stormfront.org 2012 Edition | Flap’s Blog – FullosseousFlap’s Dental Blog – Ron Paul Watch: Don Black, David Duke, 2012 Edition
- Stormfront – White Nationalist Community – Ron Paul Watch: Don Black, David Duke, 2012 Edition
- President 2012 GOP Poll Watch: Romney Now Leading Gingrich in National Poll | Flap’s Blog – FullosseousFlap’s Dental Blog – President 2012 GOP Poll Watch: Romney Now Leading Gingrich in National Poll
- Flap’s Dentistry Blog: Teeth and Gums: The Gateway to Your Body and Health – Teeth and Gums: The Gateway to Your Body and Health
- Obesity in Older Adults Linked to Risk of Falls? | Smiles For A Lifetime – Temporary (Locum Tenens) Dentistry – Obesity in Older Adults Linked to Risk of Falls?
- Gregory Flap Cole – Google+ – The web fight against SOPA has just barely started…. – The web fight against SOPA has just barely started…. #tcot #catcot
- No “Occupy Rose Parade” Say Tournament of Roses Parade Organizers » Flap’s California Blog – No “Occupy Rose Parade” Say Tournament of Roses Parade Organizers
Friday, December 30th, 2011
Texas Congressman Ron Paul
More from an early book written by Ron Paul or does Paul disavow writing this too?
Texas Rep. Ron Paul has distanced himself from a series of controversial newsletters from the 1980s and 1990s that bore his name and included inflammatory and racially charged language.
As the newsletters burst into view, first during his 2008 presidential bid and again in recent weeks after he climbed to the front of the Republican race in Iowa, Paul has blamed the writings on ghostwriters. He said he was not aware of the “bad stuff,” as he described it.
But one of Paul’s own books, published solely under his name, contains several passages that could be problematic as he attempts to push his libertarian message into the political mainstream.
In his 1987 manifesto “Freedom Under Siege: The U.S. Constitution after 200-Plus Years,” Paul wrote that AIDS patients were victims of their own lifestyle, questioned the rights of minorities and argued that people who are sexually harassed at work should quit their jobs.
Read the rest, but it is the same ol’ extremism and cranky weirdness from Ron Paul.
Tuesday, January 8th, 2008
Why is THIS
news? It was a matter of time before someone found the historical Ron Paul written record.
Flap has pounded Ron Paul for weeks over his Donald Black, David Duke and Stormfront.org (White Supremacist/Neo-Nazi) ties – his Jew problem.
But, here are some key graphs:
- Such views on race also inflected the newsletters’ commentary on foreign affairs. South Africa’s transition to multiracial democracy was portrayed as a “destruction of civilization” that was “the most tragic [to] ever occur on that continent, at least below the Sahara”; and, in March 1994, a month before Nelson Mandela was elected president, one item warned of an impending “South African Holocaust.”
- Martin Luther King Jr. earned special ire from Paul’s newsletters, which attacked the civil rights leader frequently, often to justify opposition to the federal holiday named after him. (“What an infamy Ronald Reagan approved it!” one newsletter complained in 1990. “We can thank him for our annual Hate Whitey Day.”) In the early 1990s, a newsletter attacked the “X-Rated Martin Luther King” as a “world-class philanderer who beat up his paramours,” “seduced underage girls and boys,” and “made a pass at” fellow civil rights leader Ralph Abernathy. One newsletter ridiculed black activists who wanted to rename New York City after King, suggesting that “Welfaria,” “Zooville,” “Rapetown,” “Dirtburg,” and “Lazyopolis” were better alternatives. The same year, King was described as “a comsymp, if not an actual party member, and the man who replaced the evil of forced segregation with the evil of forced integration.”
On the Jews and Israel:
- The newsletters display an obsession with Israel; no other country is mentioned more often in the editions I saw, or with more vitriol. A 1987 issue of Paul’s Investment Letter called Israel “an aggressive, national socialist state,” and a 1990 newsletter discussed the “tens of thousands of well-placed friends of Israel in all countries who are willing to wok [sic] for the Mossad in their area of expertise.” Of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, a newsletter said, “Whether it was a setup by the Israeli Mossad, as a Jewish friend of mine suspects, or was truly a retaliation by the Islamic fundamentalists, matters little.”
Ron Paul’s spokesman, Jesse Barton denies Ron Paul’s direct involvement in many of the newsletters which carry Ron Paul’s name and where many bigoted quotes are found.
Who are they trying to fool?
But it is difficult to imagine how Paul could allow material consistently saturated in racism, homophobia, anti-Semitism, and conspiracy-mongering to be printed under his name for so long if he did not share these views. In that respect, whether or not Paul personally wrote the most offensive passages is almost beside the point. If he disagreed with what was being written under his name, you would think that at some point–over the course of decades–he would have done something about it.
The Ron Paul Revolution is a RUSE. It’s origins are not in libertarianism but the FAR RIGHT hate crowd.